Sunday 26 May 2013

Lotissement des lots of chats

Two more felines for what's left of the bank holiday weekend. On Saturday I returned to Raynes Park and found myself back on the pussy-rich estate where I had previously met four lovely mogs. As it happened, I saw these very same cats again: Nougat, George Bush, Jaffa Cake and Big Foot are clearly used to hanging out together and it was great to see them and say hello again.

Streetmog number: 187
Streetmog name: Roland
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Wall
Preferred stroke:
Character: Sceptic
Other: Roland watched me approach, and I watched him watch me approach. It was a cat & mouse affair, although I was not a mouse. As I got as closer he moved down the wall slightly, away from me, and I surmised that this handsome yet disdainful tabby was not going to be party to some petting. His loss.



I see you looking at me, Mr Postman, and you shall come no closer.

Streetmog number: 188
Streetmog name: Garros
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Anywhere on her patch
Preferred stroke: Spine scrunch
Character: Busy body
Other: It's not often a Siamese is this friendly so it was a surprise when she jumped off the wall and headed my way (of course, there was no shortage of mog-attracting noises). She was very energetic and fairly antsy, but she allowed me to fuss over her for a bit and had a lovely deep purr. A few minutes later there she was again, basking in the morning sunshine, but she was quite happy to wander over and say hello again. Those blue eyes are just fabulous. What a splendid Siamese, happy to please!







No comments:

Post a Comment