Thursday 17 October 2013

Un gatito dorito

Just the one mog for now. I've seen a few new faces around but it's not always easy to stop and get the camera (phone) out. I still think we'll get to three hundred cats by Christmas, so watch this space...

Streetmog number: 263
Streetmog name: Dorito
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Pavement
Preferred stroke:
Character: Street savvy
Other: This fluffy ginger was a really cool cat, strutting his stuff along the pavement without a care in the world. I was happy to catch his wonderful lamp post stretch 'n' scratch on camera.



As is becoming more common, now that I've been plodding these same streets for a while, I ran into a couple of old acquaintances, Goatie and Peppermint. The last time I saw them back in the spring they were happily playing outside and I didn't realise that they lived together, but today it was clear that they do...




No comments:

Post a Comment