Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Monday Mogs

Here are six more mogs wot I recently encountered upon the splendid streets of SW19. That is all.

Streetmog number: 310
Streetmog name: Devon
Actual name:
Location: Pavement
Preferred stroke: Full body tickle
Character: Demanding debonair
Other: Devon was smack-bang in the middle of the pavement and was not in the least bit fazed by my approach, crouch and tummy attack manoeuvre. He loved the attention and was extremely affectionate. I noticed that he was docked - a tail-less long haired beauty indeed - and I wondered what his story was. When I left, he continued to miaow for more attention and as I passed by on the other side of the street 10 minutes later, he was still making a racket. A charming and vociferous puss.




Streetmog number: 311
Streetmog name: Rogers
Actual name:
Location: Storage chest & pavement
Preferred stroke:
Character: Exhibitionist
Other: Rogers was watching me as I approached and he was keen to jump down from his nice garden storage chest to come and say hello. He was a bit of a tease as he proceeded to roll around on the pavement ahead of me before picking himself up and wandering away. I didn't even manage to get a tummy tickle in.






Streetmog number: 312
Streetmog name: Wally
Actual name:
Location: Wall top
Preferred stroke:
Character: Suspicious
Other: Wally was involved in some serious cat politics with a previously documented mog, Butternut, and was definitely not about to give up his superior position atop the brick wall. He was not impressed by my approach and ran off when I got close.



Streetmog number: 313
Streetmog name: Stretch
Actual name:
Location: Garage roof
Preferred stroke:
Character: Nosey
Other: Stretch was an inquisitive yet particularly cowardly thing. He was watching the above cat encounters from the safety of his garage roof and, as with Wally, ran off when I moved in close to say hello.


Streetmog number: 314
Streetmog name: Wilt
Actual name:
Location: Chair back
Preferred stroke:
Character: At peace
Other: I rarely take photos of inside cats due some cries of privacy intrusion, but when I do I'm careful not to show much of the house. This pretty tabby simply sat and stared at me and it would have been remiss not to have added him to the streetmogs hall of fame.


Streetmog number: 315
Streetmog name: 
Actual name: Maisy (2)
Location: Garden path
Preferred stroke: All of it
Character: Demanding affectionate
Other: Maisy (real name, thanks to collar I.D.) was an absolute gem of a mog. She ran up to me and showed her friendliness with a succession of purry head butts. This clearly wasn't enough for her, and as I crouched down she hopped onto my lap without a care in the world and settled down for some loving and thigh pummeling. I was enjoying a stress-free delivery on what was a warm and sunny day in Merton Park, and so was quite happy to take a break and enjoy the encounter..






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to see your blog up and running again! I love it so much, don't go away again best postie ever!

    ReplyDelete